1. WHO CAN NOMINATE: Anyone! Customers, suppliers, business owners, colleagues, staff, friends and relative. We want to get the entire Toowoomba Business community involved!
2. BENEFITS OF NOMINATING & APPLYING a. Increased profile and networking opportunities b. The chance to shine in your niche c. An opportunity to examine your business d. A boost in credibility e. Team bonding in increased team morale
3. WHEN DO APPLICATIONS OPEN Applications open from Monday 16th July. All nominated businesses before this date will be sent the application to the nominated email address. Any businesses nominated after 16th July will automatically be sent a nomination confirmation and an application form
4. WILL I GET NOTIFIED THAT I HAVE BEEN NOMINATEDYes. All businesses that get nominated will receive a confirmation email of nomination and receive the application via email.
5. WHAT DO I DO AFTER BEING NOMINATEDOnce you are nominated and the application has been sent to you we encourage you to read through the entire application, so that you know what questions are being asked of you. The application is detailed and will take some time to complete. Applying and submitting the application is highly recommended as it gives your business the opportunity to put a magnifying glass over your business and allows you to highlight the great things that you as a business have achieved.
6. WHEN DO APPLICATIONS NEED TO BE SUBMITTEDApplications close on Friday 28th September (COB). All those nominated will be contacted 2 weeks before closing date to confirm this date.
7. WHEN IS THE AWARDS DINNERThe Awards Dinner will be held on the Main Stage of the Empire Theatre on Saturday 10th November. It will be a red carpet, Black Tie event that allows businesses to come together to celebrate business in our region.