2. You need to complete a SEPARATE FORM for each boat you want to berth. Click this link for another form http://bit.ly/2xHGaAg
3. Do not use this form for moorings or tenders to moored boats. Contact the cruiser representative or membership secretary, their contact details are on the club website www.ullswateryachtclub.org.
4. Use your correct membership number only. If you do not know your membership number please contact the membership secretary and obtain it before completing the form. If your number is incorrect your application will not be validated.
5. Do not use this form to apply for winter storage.
6. The deadline for applications is 2 December 2017. Priority will be given to applications received before then.
7. Application is online only.
8. The information you give on this form will be used by the dinghy berths co-ordinator and the membership secretary to allocate you a berth for the 2018 season only, to determine your fees and to contact you regarding your berthed boat if necessary. It may be shared with fleet representatives, sailing secretary and racing representatives. It will also be used to monitor compliance with the boat policy (10 August 2017). Information submitted on this form will not be used for any other purpose and will not be retained beyond 31 December 2018. Fees will depend on the size of your boat. Dinghies upto 6m fall into two charging brackets, those below 190cm in width and those above. Different fees are charged for keelboats and and boats stored in racks as approved at the 2017 AGM. Details of fees and the boat policy can be found on the club website under 'members documents' in the members area. The current layout of the dinghy park and 2017 berth allocations can be found on the club website in the members area.
9. It is intended to mail out your transom stickers with the racing programme in the new year.
Christian Barnes, Dinghy Berth Co-ordinator (Revised 6 October 2017).