Acknowledgement of Milton Marching Band/Colorguard Participation Policies - This must be completed separately for each child in the program.
Members of the Milton High School Marching Band are required to attend all practices, games and competitions. Participation in band camp at Reinhardt University (July 19 -24, 2020) is mandatory. The attendance policy is key to the success of the program and the experience students receive. Additionally, lack of compliance with the attendance policy will negatively affect a student’s eligibility for the PE credit waiver and future selection to the student leadership team.
Examples of excused and unexcused absences follow:
• Sick and not in school
• Death in the family
• Religious holiday
• School activity-conflict excused by the Director WELL in advance (more than two weeks’ notice)
• Dentist/Orthodontist appointment
• Driving test
• Homework (everyone has homework, time management/budgeting is an essential high school skill)
• Attending a rock concert or sporting event
• Trips (vacations)
• No transportation (section leaders can assist you with rides if you need one)
• Working an Amphitheater shift
By entering my name below as parent/guardian (LAST, FIRST) I acknowledge receipt of information regarding Marching Band Attendance Policy.
Please include the name of the child you are signing on behalf. (LAST, FIRST)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service