Date/Day: 4 February '23, Saturday
Time: 7.15am to 10.15amMembers Only - Registration Needed - Fully Vaccinated
Explore the Ubin countryside from the Sensory Trail to Jalan
Noordin and Pekan Quarry with experienced birder, Yap Wee Jin. During the walk, you will look out for island specialities
including the Oriental Pied Hornbill, White-rumped Shama and the
globally critically endangered Straw-headed Bulbul. As this is the
migration season, sightings of migrant species is possible.
Participants are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated and be well on the day of the walk.
This is a
Meeting time: 7.15 am
Please also allow for
travel time to/from Pulau Ubin on the bumboat.
Boat fare is $4 each
To attend, please register at the following link:https://tinyurl.com/NSSBGbirdwatching2
- The walk is reserved for NSS members only.
- Non-members may be accepted if there are excess
places by closing date.
- Participating non-members may sign up for NSS
membership during or after the walk.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Registration will close earlier once the maximum number of participants is reached.
- Only confirmed participants will be contacted by email with details on the meeting time and place.
27 Jan 2023, Friday
- Registration walk may close earlier if the maximum number of participants is reached.
Maximum number of participants
For further enquiries, pls contact Lee Ee Ling at email@example.com.
Covid-19 Safety Management Measures
Sign Up or Renewal of Membership
To join us as a member of NSS or to renew your membership, pls visit:
1. Please note that Covid-19 safe management measures will be observed during the walk.
2. We also advise against the sharing of optics so please bring a pair of binoculars for your own use.