Sanctuary Non-Food Trader
2020 WILDERNESS FESTIVAL -
This form is for individuals and businesses wishing to apply for Non-Food Trader Pitches at Wilderness Festival, located in the Wellbeing Area (The Sanctuary) of the festival.
SHOW DATES: 31st July - 2nd August
Many thanks and good luck,
RULES AND REGS
Wilderness Brand Guidelines -
You must arrive on Wednesday 29th July before 5pm to set up your pitch
You will not be able to move your vehicles onsite until Monday 3rd August, which is also when you can break down your tent, please do not do so before.
**Wilderness has the right to not allow a pitch on-site if it does not follow these guidelines, without a refund.**
Please send all imagery to;
; Please use your name and 'Wilderness Festival Non-Food Trader' as the subject title.
- The Sanctuary is a 360 site, therefore I can offer no back of house directly behind your pitch, I am creating a BOH area for traders and therapists but this has limited space, please let me know your requirements as early as possible.
- Sadly, after escaping with an 'licence to occupy land' loophole we have managed not to charge VAT for years and years - unfortunately now HMRC have clamped down and registered it as 'licence to trade' so we must now charge VAT.
- We would like to invite traders to ban plastic bags this year. Please give a thought to this and plan to have paper bags / totes / etc - We understand that this might incur a cost but we think it's important to make this step, do our bit and look after our planet.
- Any power requirements must be requested on this form and will be charged on top of the pitch fee.
- Your pitch size must be accurate, and include all guy-ropes within those measurements.
- You must have full and up to date insurance.
- Application deadline, 3rd April 2020.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the 1st May 2020.
- Pitch fees must be paid in full by the 5th June 2020.
Many thanks and Much Love
Stall / Brand name
Who are you and what do you sell?
Use this space to really show off about your brand and products.
Total Footprint (with no back of house)
Back of house requirement (subject to availability)
Total crew volume
Power requirements (this will incur cost)
You agree to the brand guidelines set by Wilderness Festival
If successful, you agree to pay the pitch fee in full by the deadline 5th June 2020
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service