Cabin John Middle School Special Education Survey
We are soliciting input from parents regarding the special ed programs and community at Cabin John Middle School (CJMS). If you have any questions or have additional comments, please contact the PTSA Special Education Liaisons, Leslie Kenna at
or Iran Naqvi at
- and thank you for your time!
Parent Name (optional)
1A. Does your CJMS student receive special education support through the Montgomery County Public School (MCPS) system?
1B. If the answer to part 1A is yes, check all that apply:
1C. If you checked IEP or 504 above, please check the appropriate program below, if applicable:
Secondary Autism Services
Secondary Learning and Academic Disabilities (LAD)
Learning for Independence (LFI)
School-Community Based (SCB)
Accommodations/services integrated in the general education classroom
None of the above
2. If your student receives special education services, what is working about the services that he/she receives?
3. If your student receives special education services, what is NOT working about the services that he/she receives?
4. In what ways do you wish CJMS and/or the PTSA could support your student’s educational and social-emotional needs?
5. In what ways do you wish CJMS and/or the PTSA could support your needs as a parent of a student with special needs?
6. What MCPS special education support services for students and families have you participated in such as training, Parent Academy, conferences, speaker forums, etc.?
7. What are your greatest concerns or challenges as a parent of a child with special needs?
8. What outside supports (tutors, classes, therapists, etc.) must your household finance in order to meet your child’s needs?
9. On average, how much do these outside supports cost per year out of pocket (not covered by health insurance)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service