Rotorua Festival of Gardens Ticket Form
Friday November 12 - Sunday November 14, 2021
Festival Hub: Te Runanga Tearooms, Queen's Drive, Government Gardens, Rotorua
Contact us at
Rotorua Festival of Gardens website:
Your tickets will be sent here if you choose to have your tickets couriered
Type of Ticket Requested
Three-Day Festival Entry Ticket (Friday November 12 - Sunday November 14) - $48pp
One-Day Festival Entry Ticket (Friday November 12 entry only) - $28pp
Large Group Three-Day Ticket Discount (10 or more people) - $20pp
Number of Tickets Required
Number of Tickets Required for the Mons Flavours Vegetarian Cooking Demonstration - Friday November 12, 5:30-7:30pm (free with festival ticket purchase)
How will you Receive your Tickets?
Please post them to me at the above postal address
I will pick them up from the Te Runanga Tearooms (pick up only available on Friday and Saturday from 8:30am-4pm)
How did you Hear About us?
Magazine - NZ House and Garden, NZ Gardener, or Kiwi Gardener
Newspaper - Rotorua Daily Post, The Weekender, Essence or NZ Herald Online
Garden shops or other business
To ensure delivery, our cut off date for ordering couriered tickets is Sunday 31 October 2021. Tickets ordered from Monday 8 November onwards will be held for you at The Festival Hub. Please note that tickets may only be collected on Friday November 12th and Saturday November 13th from 8:30am-4:00pm, as the Hub is closed on Sunday November 14th.
Entry to each garden is via the ticket – an A5 booklet, accompanied by a coloured wrist band.
One Day Special is for Friday November 12th only. There are a limited number of one day tickets and are likely to sell out.
Your coloured wrist band will identify the one day only Friday Special.
Groups of 10 or more will be supplied with 1 booklet, an electronic copy of the booklet for printing as required and a coloured wrist band for each person.
Free Cooking Demonstration by Mons Flavours
Friday 12 November 5.30pm-7.30pm.
Free. Entry by ticket only – reserve your ticket via the booking form.
Limited seats available, due to the venue’s health and safety guidelines.
Mon will demonstrate easy, seasonal and healthy vegetarian recipes using mild, natural flavours of Indian food. Includes small tastings of each dish.
Terms and Conditions
Should the Rotorua Festival of Gardens be cancelled due to government imposed restrictions as a result of COVID-19, a severe weather event or natural disaster, ticket holders will receive a refund up to but not exceeding 25% of the ticket price.
2. Should the Festival or Saturday Market be cancelled, notifications will be placed on the Festival website and Festival Facebook page at the earliest possible time. Market stall holders and owners of gardens will also be notified by email.
3. COVID-19 tracing. Each site will have a QR code at the entry. Hand sanitiser and a log in sheet will also be available.
4. All gardeners provide their gardens at no charge. So please respect the privacy of their homes.
5. You will be visiting peoples’ private gardens as part of the festival. We expect you to be respectful and adhere to all instructions from the Festival organisers and the garden owner.
6. As each property is unique, please read the site hazard notice before you enter. You recognise that visiting gardens may be hazardous. The Festival organisers or garden owner will not be liable for any injury you sustain during the Festival or for any loss or damage that may arise.
7. Whilst visiting gardens, children under the age of 16-years-old must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
8. No pets are allowed.
9. Do not remove plant material or property from the site.
10. Please don’t litter – take it with you.
11. All goods for sale are cash only.
12. You consent to the Festival organisers carrying out photography of the gardens and events. Additionally, you consent to the use of these photographs or videos for future Festival promotion and marketing purposes.
13. The list of local accommodation from the Rotorua Motel Association is offered in good faith as a guide for those visiting from out of town. No incentives have been accepted for including accommodation services. The Festival organisers cannot be held liable for any adverse conditions that you may experience during your stay. However, we have been assured that these are good-quality, tourism-only accommodation providers.
Ticket Purchasing Information
To confirm your ticket purchase, please pay the total amount of ticket cost into the Rotorua Festival of Gardens Westpac bank account:
03 1552 0138002 00
Please enter your name and put your phone number as the reference.
Your ticket will not be confirmed until payment has been processed. If you have any questions, please contact us at
I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and Payment Information
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of RFoG.