IAC 2016 Summer Fest Booth Registration Form
Guidelines for Booths @ IAC Summer Fest 2016 Event
- Deadline to register is 30 June 2016
- Each booth will be given a Table and Chair
- Booth should be set up by 4:50 PM on 16 July, 2016
- In case we reschedule the event due to weather, we will still allow you setup the booth on revised event date
- You are allowed to display and distribute information about your organization at the booth
- No food is allowed to be sold or distributed as given away items [Few exceptions are ready-made products such as Candies]
- You can distribute complimentary merchandise but no sales allowed
- No direct sales of your organization/business is allowed at booth
- No announcements and advertisements is allowed about your organization/business during cultural show
- Please note that we do not allow booth sharing unless otherwise approved
- There is a $100 non-refundable fee per booth and must be paid before June 30th. Cheque should be payable to 'Indian Association of Columbus'
- For questions contact
Description about Organization
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service