To participate, simply register your interest by completing this form. Limited slots are available so submit your entry early!
Participants will be required to turn up for the Read My Lips Challenge held at Kaplan’s upcoming Open House. Details as follows:
Date of Challenge : 19 August 2017Time : (a) 12pm – 2pm or (b) 3pm – 5pm Participants’ designated time slot will be notified by email or mobile phoneVenue : Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge 8 Wilkie Road, Level 2 Singapore 228095
This is a first-come-first-served event. Registration is NOT a confirmation of participation. You will be notified via email and/or mobile phone on the outcome of your registration.
2. Kaplan Singapore (the “Organiser”) and its appointed agency will not be responsible for any consequences that each participant may suffer (including any damage, loss or injury), or that result in infringement of any law or regulation, by the participants’ entry to this Challenge.
3. All registrants will be informed on the status of their participation via email and/or mobile by 18 August 2017, 3pm.
4. Selected participants will be allocated a specific time slot for the challenge. The time slot is not changeable. Participants who could not attend the Challenge at the designated slot are encouraged to inform the Organiser. Participants who fail to turn up during the designated time slot without prior notice would be considered to have forfeited their place in the Challenge.
5. This Challenge is opened to all Singaporeans and Singapore PR. Participants must be at least 18 years of age in 2017 to take part in this Challenge.
6. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incorrect or incomplete information found in the entry will result in the disqualification of the entry.
7. Participants are required to present their NRIC at the Challenge counter on the day of the competition for verification of identity.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to select and qualify participants.
9. Participants may be filmed or photographed during the course of the Challenge. The video or photo may be used on the Organiser’s social media channels.
10. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be announced on 21 August 2017. In the event of a tie among the top 3 highest scorers, the allocation of prizes will be conducted through a randomised lucky draw.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary. No cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The prize winners may be disqualified if (a) they cannot be contacted for any reasons; (b) they fail to collect the prize at the designated date and time; (c) their identity cannot be reasonably verified on the documents or information requested by the Organiser; or (d) the winners have breached any provisions in the Terms & Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to select another winner in the event of any disqualification.
13. The decision of the Organiser shall be final, conclusive and binding on all participants, and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. By submitting your details for this event, you have given your consent for the Organiser to contact you in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to edit and amend the Terms & Conditions as it deems fit without prior notice.