Application and Consent Form #CONNECTING-U 2021 SEND SUMMER BootCamp - @CEFLyncx School Holidays Active & Recreation Programme (SHARP)
OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ACTIVE & RECREATION PROGRAMME (SHARP) FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS & DISABILITIES AIM TO OFFER YOUNG PEOPLE A SPACE FILLED WITH PURE ACTIVE, FUN, FOOD & CREATIVE LEARNING.THIS SUMMER, THE PROJECT IS OPEN FROM MONDAY, 26 JULY TO FRIDAY, 20 AUGUST 2021, 10am to 4pm; (MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY.
1. MULTI-SPORTS/GAMES BOOT CAMP
2. ART & CRAFTS WORKSHOP, MUSIC & DANCE WORKSHOP
3. COOKING SKILLS WORKSHOP
4. BICYCLE MAINTENANCE & RIDING WORKSHOP
5. LIFE SKILLS WORKSHOP
7. VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
We are offering this programme within COVID-19 Safety Measures Compliant, therefore, all application must be completed online and parents whose Young person(s) is/are accepted on the programmed must/may be asked to provide:
1) Suitable Sports wear/clothing suitable for them to participate in the various activities.
2) Their young person with Covid-19 essentials i.e. face mask, recommended hand-wash gel.
3) randomly, some information about Covid-19 symptoms.
What programme would you like to register for?
Connecting-U 2021 Activities (14 years old - 30 years old)
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service