BAAP Conference 2020
Bookings Now Open
Thursday 19th & Friday 20th March 2020.
Cheadle House, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3FS.
Cheadle House is a beautifully modernised 19th Century former hospital in pleasant surroundings, situated less than 2 miles from Junction 3 of the M60, around 4 miles from Manchester Airport, and 5 miles from a main line station on the direct route from London Euston.
The Thursday will be open to all audiologists, physiotherapists and doctors involved in the management of patients with balance and hearing problems. Friday will include the AGM, Consultant and SpR presentations, and is for BAAP / BAPA members only.
Speakers for the 19th March include:
1. Prof Jose Antonio Escamez, University of Granada, Spain – Genetic vestibular disorders.
2. Prof Ronen Peres, The Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel – Ototoxicity,
genetics and management.
3. Dr Robby Vanspauwen, European Institute of ORL, Antwerp, Belgium – Imaging in
4. Dr Rachel Kneen, Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust – Demyelinating disorders in
5. Prof Kevin Munro, University of Manchester – Evidence based clinical medicine.
6. Dr Sophie Roberts, Leeds and Yorkshire NHS Foundation Trust – Deaf CAMHS important
7. Special guests offering a parent child perspective of childhood hearing loss and balance
Speakers for the 20th March include Specialist Trainees in Audiovestibular Medicine and
Consultant Audiovestibular Physicians from the UK.
For further information, please contact: Wendy Moss
or check out the details on the website
NB: Accommodation is NOT included in the price of the conference.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service