April Fools! An Around-the-World Quiz
Test your knowledge of how April Fools' Day is celebrated around the world!
1. What country celebrates April Fools by putting fish images on people’s backs?
2. What country considers April Fools “dia da mentira,” or, “Day of the lie?”
3. What country knows April Fools' as Hunt the Gowk Day?
4. What country marks April 1 or 2 as Nature Day, a day to tell little white lies called “thirteenth lies?”
5. What country uses this phrase, “1st of April, frog in your butt, that never wants to come out again” as an April Fools’ tradition?
6. In what country is water thought to have healing powers on April 1?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service