Hope Shores Staff Application 2021
Thank you for your interest in serving at Hope Shores Bible Camp + Retreat Center. Please fill out this application as completely as possible; any and all information will be used in consideration of your employment.
Hope Shores Bible Camp + Retreat Center exists to demonstrate Jesus Christ and Christian living and principles to all whom we encounter. All staff are ministers in Christ in every aspect of their work life, social life and personal life. For that reason, all potential employees should:
1. Subscribe to the camp’s statement of beliefs.
2. Be willing to allow all aspects of their life to be examined.
3. Be willing to answer personal questions regarding lifestyle and theology.
4. Be willing to share their life in Christ through word and deed to campers and staff.
5. Have a positive and supportive attitude regarding job responsibilities and staff relationships.
6. Make decisions regarding relationships, entertainment, dress, and conduct in a such a way that honors the body of Christ.
7. Understand that camp is a summer mission which requires personal sacrifice of time and comfort, and a servant attitude at all times.
8. If employed, agree to model Jesus Christ in all of their activities.
Camp maintains a rotating staff policy throughout the summer in which hired staff serve as both counselor and support staff. The decision of placement throughout the summer is left up to the discretion of the director(s).
If you are applying for the position of Summer Program Coordinator, please complete this application and submit a resume to
. Position description available as well upon request.
The information required in the application is solely for the purpose of evaluating the applicant for a position with Hope Shores Bible Camp + Retreat Center. In completing this application, we understand that you are voluntarily agreeing to the expectations and terms listed above.
I have read and understand the employment expectations and position information. I voluntarily agree to these expectations and terms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service