First Night Winchester is celebrating its 31st year on December 31, 2017. It is a New Year’s Eve non-alcoholic, family-oriented celebration of the arts that has been growing since its inception in 1986. Its mission is to bring friends and families together to unite our community in all its diversity through the visual and performing arts.
This is the inaugural year of our Artisan Show. The Board of First Night Winchester agreed that along with music, comedy, dancers, and other family-oriented entertainment we should also offer a venue for local artisans to exhibit and sell their creations. We hope you will join us on New Year’s Eve for this festive, well-attended event. Visit our website at www.firstnightwinchester.com for more information about us.
The Artisan Show will be part of the line-up of events for First Night.
• Time: 7 pm - 11 pm • Indoor event.• Space size will be 5' x 10'• You may bring your own table and chairs or rent them from us. • Deadline for application is November 20, 2017. • Set up time will between 4 and 6:00 pm.• Application fee is $100• Refunds of fees will be paid in full for cancellations received prior to December 1st. There will be NO refund for cancellations after December 1st.
2) This show endeavors to promote artisans of all kinds. However, the committee reserves the right to decline applications if they feel the artwork does not meet certain standards.
3) First Night Winchester fully expects you to pay all applicable taxes to the City of Winchester and the State of Virginia. However, First Night Winchester will not collect sales tax from you, and a city business license is not required.
4) Vendors are responsible for clean-up and for any and all damage caused by their displays, employees or vehicles. Vendors not adhering to this clean up rule will not be allowed back. First Night Winchester is not responsible for anything lost or stolen, the loss of power or acts of God.
5) Alcohol and drugs are not permitted and are cause for immediate dismissal and arrest.
6) Artisans are expected to maintain a high standard of cleanliness at all times. Further, the general appearance of the display and artisans will be a factor in the Committee’s decision to accept a vendor for future events.
For more information or if you have questions please contact Laura Frappollo at email@example.com.