STS Common Form/Student Expectations 2021-22
STS Student Expectations 2021-22
- I will strive to fully participate in the Steps to Success Program during the school year
- I will strive to set goals for myself for each quarter
- I will strive for a grade of “B-” or better in all of my courses
- I will share my progress/report cards with my parents/guardians in a timely fashion
- I will strive to meet with my advisor 1:1 at least bi-weekly
(to discuss goals, my support needs, progress reports, and my report card)
- I will strive to ask questions and advocate for myself
- I will strive to participate in at least one STS-related after-school activity (i.e. AHU, TA, Homework Center, INK, GPS, Young Scholars, Family Learning Center, AALSP, Class Meetings) that I am eligible for and maintain an attendance of at least 75% *some STS Programs have additional eligibility requirements
- I will strive to become involved in my school’s community
- I will strive to take appropriate risks, learn and grow from my challenges, have a “growth mindset” and have FUN!
Show up | Take Part | Excel | Participate | Succeed = STEPS!