CROP Hunger Walk Insurance Request Form
Church World Service is covered by general liability insurance. General liability insurance is a requirement of many city and park permits. To ensure that CWS carries general liability insurance, many cities, parks, etc. ask for proof of this insurance before they will approve a permit for a Walk. Some churches and agencies also require proof of insurance to use their property and/or facilities.

To request a certificate of insurance, please submit the required information below. For any questions about the insurance, please contact

Please submit a separate request for each certificate holder (city, park, church, agency, etc.)
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Your name *
Your phone number *
Your email address *
Event Information
Walk Name *
Event Date *
CWS Staff Contact Name
If you are working with a CWS staff person, please indicate their name here.
Event Type *
If you choose "other," you may be contacted for more information.
Permit Requirements
City / Park / Agency (Certificate Holder) *
Contact Person
Phone Number
Street Address *
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Email Address
To expedite your request, include certificate holder's email address.
Did Certificate Holder above ask to be listed as an Additional Insured? *
Did Certificate Holder above request an endorsement (or second page endorsement)? *
The general liability policy provides $1,000,000 combined single limit each and evey occurrance subject to an aggregate of $2,000,000. Does the Certificate holder require larger limits? If so, amount:
If proof of other insurance is needed (not typically required), please specify:
Clear selection
Other Information
URL of Requirements
If there are specific requirements for the permit online, please copy and paste the URL of those requirements below.
Additional Comments
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy