B. INGGERIS PEMAHAMAN (SECTION A: SET 2)
PN. SITI NOR FATHIAH BINTI ZULKAFLI
SK(P) METHODIST 2 MELAKA
1. A healthy diet helps to keep diseases _______________.
2. The primary source of energy in the ecosystem is _______________ sun.
3. 'Home Furnishing Store' _______________ all types of modern and antique furniture.
4. Pupils _______________ obey the rules when taking part in a competition.
5. _______________ the dress is very pretty. Katrina does not buy it because it is very costly.
6. Leading a life free of lies and cheating is the best because as the saying goes, _______________.
you reap what you sow
honesty is the best policy
a leopard cannot change its spots
a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
Questions 7 - 9
10. Siti gently cares for her pet cat, unlike her brother who handles it _______________.
11. Choose the sentence with the correct punctuation.
"Why are you late?" asked the teacher to Azlan.
"Why are you late?" Asked the teacher to Azlan.
"Why are you late!" Asked the teacher to Azlan?
"Why? Are you late?" asked the Teacher to Azlan
Questions 12 - 15
Choose the correct answers.
16. Why do you think the girls did not write to each other for sometime?
They were busy shifting.
They had quarrel with one another.
Both the girls do not like to sit for examinations.
They are busy preparing for an important examination.
17. The phrase 'in the pink of health' in paragraph 1 means __________________________________.
to be in good health
to go to the gym often
to like wearing pink clothing
to eat snacks and junk food often
18. According to the letter, both Sarimah and Reneeta ______________________________________.
are pen pals who met through the Internet
write to each other very frequently
love to take part in competitions
care about the environment
19. Where has Sarimah's family moved to?
20. Which word can best replace the word 'amazing' in the last paragraph?
This form was created inside of Ministry Of Education Malaysia.