January 2021 - COVID-19 Daily Attestation and Agreement
This form must be completed within 48 hours of each ice session and submitted no later than three hours before the ice session to confirm that the player/guardian is aware of the COVID-19 safety measures that are in place and will abide by them, and that the player is not experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19.
In addition to this form, each player must a) be registered with the West Ferris Ringette Association to play for the 2020-2021 season, b) have completed and provided to the WFRA the Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement and the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement, and as part of their registration on the RAMP system and c) have reviewed the Participant Safety Protocols. The Participant Safety Protocols can be found at
Ringette Canada, Ringette Ontario and the West Ferris Ringette Association are defined as the “Organization”.
By signing below, the Participant (named below) or the Participant’s Guardian attests that the Participant:
1. Does not knowingly have COVID-19;
2. Is not experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or malaise;
3. Has not travelled internationally during the past 14 days;
4. Has not frequented a COVID-19 high risk area in the Province during the last 14 days;
5. Has not, in the past 14 days, knowingly come into contact with someone who has COVID-19, who has known symptoms of COVID-19, or is self-quarantining after returning to Canada; and
6. Has been following government recommended guidelines in respect of COVID-19, including practicing physical distancing.
Furthermore, by signing below, the Participant or the Participant’s Guardian agrees that while attending or participating in the Organization's events or attending at the Organization’s facilities, the Participant:
7. Will follow the laws, recommended guidelines, and protocols issued by the Government of the Province in respect of COVID-19, including practicing physical distancing, and will do so to the best of the Participant’s ability while participating in the Organization's events or attending at the Organization’s facilities;
8. Will follow the guidelines and protocols mandated by the Organization in respect of COVID-19;
9. Will, in the event that the Participant experiences any symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or malaise, immediately: a. inform a representative of the Organization; and b. depart from the event or facility.
FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19
10. By signing below, the Participant (named below) or the Participant or the Participant’s Guardian attests that the Participant has been diagnosed with COVID-19, but been cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities and has provided to the Organization, in conjunction with this COVID-19 ATTESTATION AND AGREEMENT, written confirmation from a medical doctor of the same.
By completing and submitting this form I attest that 1) I / my child does not not knowingly have COVID-19 and has not knowingly been exposed to a high risk of contracting COVID-19 (items 1-5 above), 2) I agree that I / my child will follow the laws, recommended guidelines, and protocols that while attending or participating in the Organization's events (items 7-9 above) and 3) confirm that IF the participant has previously been diagnosed with COVID they have now been cleared to play.
Yes, I attest to the above
WFRA Registration and COVID-19 Related Required Waivers
In addition to this form which must be completed 48 hours before each ice session, each player must a) be registered with the West Ferris Ringette Association to play for the 2020-2021 season, b) have completed and provided to the WFRA the "Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement", c) have completed and provided to the WFRA the"Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement", and d) have reviewed the Participant Safety Protocols.
The links to the WFRA online registration form is at
, and the Participant Safety Protocols can be found at
I confirm that I / my child is registered with the West Ferris Ringette Association for the 2020-2021 season.
Details (for Players and Coaches)
Please provide the following details to complete this attestation.
Name of Participant
Indicate whether you will be on the ice as a player or as a coach / coaching assistant (note that timekeepers and referees are to use the link provided by the Referree in Chief - use this form only as a "backup" if the RO minor officials is not working)
Timekeeper / Scorekeeper
Player Division for 2020-2021 House League
U8 / Learn to Skate and Play
JBO (U16. U19, Adult)
What is the date of the ice session you are completing this attestation for? (one form must be completed for each ice session)
We appreciate your cooperation and participation as all learn to live with the new safety protocols and requirements that have been put in place to allow WFRA players to return to ringette.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service