Indian Youth Café '19 PAID Internship Programme
Indian Youth Cafe is one of the top government recognized startups and Grade E MSME in India. We wish to bridge the offline disconnect among the youth. Started in 2014 as an experiential project to bridge the offline disconnect among the youth, the project was made self-sustainable in 2015 with the formation of Yowan Food and Beverages P. Ltd. We research, design, build & manage safe and inclusive spaces that support the aspirations and the talent of many young artists, change-makers, creative workers/entrepreneurs and exciting local businesses. We wish to work with Urban Youth at the grassroots level. In 2018, our project Urban Desi House was recognized and awarded by United Nations Volunteers Group, supported by UNDP and the Ministry of Youth Affairs. Official partners of the Startup India Coworking Program, we have provided our consulting services for the biggest coworking spaces in India.
A staunch advocate of #SafeSpaces4Youth and contributing generously for four critical Sustainable Development goals, we work with Nonprofits, Government, Corporate organizations, Youth communities, Media and Passionate individuals through creative interventions designed especially for youth such as:
1. Youth Community Engagement: Events, Workshops, and Campaigns.
2. Media and Outreach Support for Social Enterprises/ Local businesses/ NGOs
3. Placemaking Consulting/ Franchise support to food operators.
4. Youth Empowerment: Creative Project access to Youth
5. Entrepreneurship projects ( Urban Desi House/ Xpress Kitchens)
Urban Changemaker Program: 3 months/ 6 months
1. Urban Changemaker Certificate and Cheque(₹) for services.
2. Food and Beverage Coupons + Coworking space credits from own/partner outlets.
3. Letter of Recommendation (optional)
2. Added Cash benefits for involvement in revenue-generating projects.
3. Experiential / Peer Learning.
4. Access to high-profile events, workshops, leaders, and partners to work with.
5. Empower and Engage Youth from the local community- lead offline social networks.
For more details, please visit:
For any queries, write to us at
Are you a student?
College/ Organization name
Choose your department below:
Social Media/ Digital Marketing
Research and Database Management
Architecture/ Space design
Course opted in college
Choose your commitment period
Which collaboration project do you prefer?
Civil Society Organizations ( NGO, Trust, etc. )
How do you see yourself adding value to Indian Youth Cafe?
What's your idea of collaboration?
Do you have a blog, insta, or any other web app link where you contribute a lot? If yes, please mention the link below
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service