iCan Bike Rider Registration Form
This program is currently FULL. Please complete the application to add your rider to the waiting list.
You will be contacted by the Host Organization regarding the status of your rider’s registration.
Requirements for Participation (Rider must meet all of below criteria):
· Minimum age - 8 years old
· Able to sidestep to both sides
· Have a disability
· Able to attend camp all 5 days
· Able to walk without assistive device
· Maximum weight 220 lbs.
· Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
· Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)
NOTE: Dropping-off Riders at the program is not permitted. A parent, legal guardian or other adult authorized to take responsibility for the Rider (e.g. another parent) must remain on site for duration of each day's 75-minute program.
Camp host: Emerson Hospital
Camp dates: April 20, 2020 - April 24, 2020
Camp location: Lawrence Academy 26 Powderhouse Road Groton, MA 01450
Fee: $100. If camp is a financial hardship, limited scholarships are available. Please contact camp director.
For questions please contact Sarah Attridge at
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of iCanShine.