May 2016 Exam
Your e-mail address (if you have one):
Part one: Richard Branson, "Life at 30,000 feet"
TED's Chris Anderson interviews businessman Richard Branson (founder of the Virgin Group of companies). In this part of the interview, Anderson asks about education and bringing up children.
1. What positive qualities did Branson display at school?
2. What disability made studying difficult for Branson? How did it lead to “fascinating” board meetings?
3. What image or metaphor helped him overcome that “fascinating” difficulty?
4. What was Branson’s mother’s purpose in requiring him to walk alone the last part of the way to his grandmother’s house?
5. What is Branson’s advice to parents? Do you agree?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service