- Please use one form per person.
- EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO SIGN UP ANNUALLY TO KEEP YOUR CURRENT INVOLVEMENT!
- Some ministries require "In Full Communion" which means you have celebrated the sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation, and are married in the church (if applicable).
- All volunteers need to attend the "Call to Protect" workshop which is offered online.
- Ministry coordinators will contact you. If you have not been contacted, inform the parish office.
- If you are new to the parish, also fill out a New Parishioner registration form, available online at
or at the Connections store desk.
- Please be aware: by signing up for a ministry, you will receive emails from the church; such as liturgical schedules.
- ALL MASS ministries need more people; ALL other ministries welcome more members
Enter your home address: # Street Name, City, Province, Postal Code
Home Phone Number
Enter home phone number: XXX XXX XXXX
Cell Phone Number
Enter Cell Phone number, if desired: XXX XXX XXXX
Work Phone Number
Enter work phone number, if desired: XXX XXX XXXX
Enter email address
Enter age, if under 17 years old
Photos are often taken at parish events and may be included in PPT presentations or on our website. If you do not wish your photo or photos of your family to be used in that way, please check "No." If you do not check "No," consent to use your likeness on our website or in PPT presentations is implied.
Please check the ONE mass that you prefer to be scheduled for.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. Mary's Parish - Cochrane, AB.
Terms of Service