DEADLINE: August 16, 2019.
1. Space is limited, and a panel of judges will choose the final selection of Showcase & DIY Vehicles from the applications submitted.
2. If chosen as a Showcase & DIY Vehicle, you are agreeing to present a 50-min "show and tell" about your vehicle during an assigned, scheduled time during Overland Expo.
2. If chosen as a Showcase & DIY Vehicle, I will receive one Weekend Pass with Camping ticket for the main person attending with the vehicle.
4. I must be able to camp in the Showcase & DIY Vehicle area if I am selected, and I must check in between 1pm and 6 pm on Thursday and I cannot leave before 3 pm Sunday. (I may camp onsite until Monday morning.)
5. The Showcase and DIY Vehicle area is not in or near the Exhibitor Area; if you would like exhibitor-area-level traffic you need to purchase a booth.
6. I may not sell product, I may not represent product that is for sale, including handing out brochures. Violation of this rule will result in being asked to leave the show, with no refund.
7. Agree to receive email announcements from Overland Expo; you can unsubscribe anytime.