Please fill out the following information to apply for seasonal employment with Rhea Lana's of Overland Park.
Should you be approved to work shifts, here are the details for employment this season.
1. You will be paid $9-11/hour.
2. You must bring your drivers license and another form of ID (birth certificate, social security card, passport, etc) to your first shift.
3. You must work a minimum of 12 hours over the course of the event (Oct. 19 - Nov. 18).
4. Must be able to stand for a 4 hour shift.
5. If you have worked with us previously you may work up to 40 hours per week for the duration of the event. The work week is Friday-Thursday.
6. We would like you to work a Pre-Sale shift (Saturday, Nov 5th) AND a Sort shift (Thursday, Nov 10th).
7. You will be given one Rhea Lana t-shirt to wear during your shifts.
8. All workers shop early for FREE!
Thank you for your interest in working at Rhea Lana's! We will be in touch soon! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding this application!