J.P. McCarthy: Lecturer & Module Feedback
You are given this opportunity to submit feedback on my teaching and your learning for two reasons. One, that your concerns are heard. Two, that I can improve my teaching and this module.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What module did you take this semester?
2. What did you love about this module?
3. What did you hate about this module?
4. Was the continuous assessment a fair assessment of what you had learned? How might it be improved?
5. Did the weekly summaries help your learning? How might they be improved?
6. If I have warned you about poor attendance, what has been the main reason(s) for your poor attendance?
7. How much time, on average, do you spend on this module?
Nothing outside timetabled classes --- but I received an attendance warning(s)
Nothing outside timetabled classes --- but I received no attendance warnings
Outside timetabled classes, I did a little preparation (less than 3 hours per week) for Continuous Assessment
Outside timetabled classes, I did a lot of preparation (more than 3 hours per week) for Continuous Assessment
8. What is making learning difficult for you?
9. How can I help you learn better?
10. If you could change one thing, about this module or lecturer, what would it be?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service