Dear Parents, As-Salamu Alaikum,
We hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirit. We are excited to welcome you to Oregon Islamic Academy (OIA - middle school founded in 1997, high school founded in 2007). This form is for NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS who are interested in joining grades 6-12 in the upcoming school year 2022-2023.
You are able to enter up to three children in middle school or high school grade levels on this form. If you have more than three children you are applying for, please complete a second form after you submit this one.
If you have children who want to join us in elementary grades, please fill out the Islamic School of MET 2022-2023 Waitlist Application Form.
In order to start your child(ren)'s admission process, please do ALL OF THE following VIRTUALLY by APRIL 1st:
1. Fill out this form completely.
2. Pay for 2022-2023 Wait List Application Fees ($50 per student) at www.metpdx.org
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
the following pertinent supporting documents:
- LATEST report card for current school year
- YEAR-END report card for previous school year
- ALL standardized test scores
- Recommendation letter from CURRENT English Teacher
- Recommendation letter from CURRENT Math Teacher
- Recommendation letter from CURRENT Principal/Counselor
- Recommendation letter from CURRENT Islamic Studies teacher (if enrolled in an Islamic School)
Links to these forms may be found at: https://metpdx.org/index.php/education/admissions
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com
or by calling the MET office at (503) 579-6621 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Thank you and all the best!
ISMET/OIA School Management Team