Thank you for signing up for the SJI Junior PTA BYO (Bring Your Own) Dinner cum Movie Nite which will be held tomorrow - Saturday, 3 March 2018!
Please take note of the following:
(1) Parking: Parking in the school car park is subject to availability of parking lots on a first-come-first-served basis. Staff will direct you to park at the nearby shopping centre car parks if the school car park is full, and we seek your understanding and cooperation on this.
(2) BYO Dinner (6-7pm in the School Canteen): Please bring your own food, drinks and cutlery sets and enjoy having a meal together as a family in the school canteen. You may like to bring extra food to share with a few others! There are a few cold drinks vending machines in the school canteen, thus please bring coins if you want to buy cold drinks from the vending machines in the canteen. We seek your help to clean up your tables after dinner and dispose rubbish in the trash bins.
(3) Popcorn & Kachang Puteh will be ready for collection at the concourse at 6.30pm. Do grab your Popcorn/Kachang Puteh (while stocks last) before the movies start.
(4) Movie Screening (7pm): After dinner, please proceed to the respective movie venues at 7pm for the movie that you had signed up to watch. "Kubo and The Two Strings" will be screened in the School Hall at level 2. "Escape to Victory" will be screened at The Star AVA located at level 2 near the hall. There will be chairs in both the Hall and The Star AVA Room for you and your family members to sit on. If you like, you can also bring your own mats to sit on the floor. To make your movie experience an enjoyable one, snacking and drinking are allowed but we urge you and your family members to do so with care. Please bring along a plastic bag to keep your empty drink cans/bottles & snack packets during the movie, and bring the plastic bags to throw into the big trash bags at the exit after the movie. After the movie, please also help to arrange back the chairs in their original arrangement in the hall as the hall will be used for a function on Sunday the next day.
(5) Due to the different end time of both movies, drivers watching the movie which ends earlier may have their cars blocked by cars of drivers watching the other movie. We seek the patience and kind understanding of all drivers during departure from the school.
Thank you & we look forward to seeing you tomorrow for a great SJI Junior family-bonding evening!
[PS: If you know of any SJI Junior parents who didn't sign up but will like to attend this event, please feel free to invite them!)
Best regards,2018 Parent-Teacher Association Management Committee