Through the Aquarian Teacher Program, Yogi Bhajan has trained thousands of KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga teachers. In 1994, the International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) was formed to further spread these priceless teachings through the united efforts of Kundalini Yoga teachers worldwide.
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” ~ Yogi Bhajan
Module Dates:(1) Nov 21 – 24 (2018): Shama Kaur • Yoga Origins, Types, Lineage and Becoming a Teacher • Mantra & Sound Current
(2) Jan 18 – 21 (2019): Shiv Charan Singh • The map - Yogic and western anatomy• Breathing & Living (Yogic Lifestyle and Pranayama)
(3) Feb 13 - 16 (2019): Panch Nishan Kaur
• The Technology of the Times; Posture (Asana)• Mind & Meditation
(4) March 13 – 16 (March) (2019): Seva Kaur • Humanology• Roles And Responsibilities of a KY Teacher
(5) May 6 - 9 (2019): Ardaas Singh @ RESIDENTIAL @ Mansouria Center• Yogic Philosophy, Death & Dying• Completion, Continuity and Community