SOLANO COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
August 12, 2020 -- 6:00 p.m.
REQUEST TO COMMENT FORM
This meeting is being held pursuant to Executive Orders N-29-20 issued by California Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020, and N-35-20 issued March 21, 2020. Members of the public may attend remotely by Zoom Webinar format. There will not be a physical location for this meeting.
Members of the public may submit public comments electronically on any issue on the agenda, or within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board that is not listed on the agenda, by completing this form. Submitted comments may be read into the record to the extent practicable. Comments received within the submittal timeline whether read or not, may be shared with the Board and noted in the minutes.
• Individual commenters are limited to a single comment per agenda item. Complete a separate Request to Comment form for each topic you wish to address.
• Request to Comment forms may be submitted prior to or during the Board Meeting, subject to limitations discussed here. Comments on an agenda item received after the Board has already addressed that item will not be read publicly.
• Comments for each agenda item may be read in the order received.
• Comments are limited to 2500 characters (approximately 450 words) or less and must be readable within the time allocated for each comment. A full comment may not be read if the length of time to read the comment exceeds the designated limit.
• No action or discussion can be taken on an item not on the agenda but may be referred to administration or put on a future agenda.
I wish to comment on the following topic:
Board Agenda Item
Item not on the Board Agenda
Please include Board Agenda Item & Title
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service