The Sleuth's Conundrum Blog Blitz Sign Ups
This tour is the OFFICIAL BLOG BLITZ for The Sleuth's Conundrum by Kimberly Rose Johnson, and hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours. This blog blitz is scheduled for November 11 - 15, 2019 with a variety of spotlight and spotlight with excerpts stops. HTML documents will be provided for easy plug-ins.
This tour is opened to Bloggers. (NOTE: Social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are not considered blogs.)
There are no book copies available on this tour. Reviews are not required on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on October 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST or later.
The Sleuth's Conundrum by Kimberly Rose Johnson
Series: The Librarian Sleuth, Book 3
Publisher: Mountain Brook Ink
Genre: Inspirational Romantic Suspense / Contemporary
Release Date: November 1, 2019
Adam and Tara are sucked into a police investigation that might get Tara killed. Can Adam keep her safe or will he lose her forever?
Tara James, the local librarian assistant, is afraid her past will catch up to her when an infant is abandoned outside the Tipton County Library. Will news of the abandoned baby stir up publicity and force her to go on the run again?
Librarian Nancy Daley’s world has become complicated. Carter is pushing to set a wedding date, a woman was left for dead on the side of the road, and Tara, her assistant, is acting strange. Nancy is working every angle she can think of, but the case goes from bad to bizarre. Can she find the baby’s mother, help Tara, and plan her wedding without upsetting her life’s delicate balance?
Slow news days become a thing of the past for local reporter Adam Stacy when a dead body is discovered on the side of the road. Was the woman murdered or was it an accident? Adam’s feelings are growing for Tara, but she appears to have secrets she’s hiding. Is she somehow connected to the abandoned infant?
When things go from bad to worse Adam does everything in his power to protect Tara, but will it be enough?
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review or other approved content on your scheduled date by 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time.
2. Share about the giveaway on your blog and social media outlets (if there is).
Tour assets will be sent out at least a week before tour dates.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective blogs at their assigned date by 12:00 PM EST.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
Sign Up Now - Tour Options
What kind of stop would you like to do?
By signing up, you are agreeing to post by 12 NOON EST on your scheduled tour date. Please check all that apply.
Spotlight only (No Excerpt)
Spotlight + Excerpt on Blog
NOT a Link (e.g. JustRead Tours )
Bloggers: Please provide your Blog Url
) - For bloggers, if you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied. Reviewers, enter N/A. NOTE: Instagram or Facebook are NOT blogs for tour purposes
Bloggers: What is the average monthly views on your blog?
Please enter a number only. Reviewer's, please enter "0"
Which day(s) would you like to sign up for?
Please check all that will work.
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service