This will only take a few minutes of your time, but will help us immensely! Thank you!
Use of your Data
The data collected will be used to improve the content and services offered to our users at
To improve customer service:
The information the User provides helps us respond to customer service requests and their support needs more efficiently.
To personalise User experience:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site:
We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
You may edit your submission afterwards and ask for it to be deleted completely by contacting us at any time.
We will only keep your submission until we have made the improvements recommended to
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others, ever.
Do you agree to take part in submitting feedback for Creativeimagebearers.com
Yes, I agree to take part in this survey from
No, I do not want to take part in this survey, click away here:
I will submit anonymously
1. Your name:
3. How would you rate this website out of 5 stars?
5. How did looking at the big story of God from Genesis to Revelation help you see Gods' view of all things?
6. Which areas are you now seeing from a fresh perspective? (Check all that apply)
In what way does this change, impact, or challenge your life, relationships, and vocation/calling?
7. How helpful were the creative applications/assignments to your understanding of the material?
Not at all helpful
Any Additional Comments
8. What were the most effective aspects of the learning process? What could have made it even more effective?
9. What creative ideas can you share about how this teaching could be packaged to train others in church, workplace, or online? We would love your suggestions..
10. I give permission to use excerpts from my answers or creative work in promoting or illustrating this teaching in the future.
Where did you hear this teaching? e.g. online, in person, etc.
12. How would you recommend the website to a friend?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service