Reel Asian 2019 Industry Accreditation Application
Congratulations! You have been invited to accredit to the 2019 Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival as an Industry guest. As a part of the Reel Asian family, your presence is valued at the 23rd annual edition of Canada’s premier presenter of pan-Asian contemporary cinema.
Your accreditation provides you with a personalized badge you can use to redeem for one complimentary (1) ticket per screening from the box office on a same-day basis, subject to availability.
• to redeem for shows at the Lightbox, present your badge at the TIFF Bell Lightbox’s Gupta Box Office (350 King St W), 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
• to redeem for shows at the Bachir/Yerex Presentation Space, present your badge at the Preferred Box Office in the Festival Lounge (401 Richmond St W, Suite 440B), 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
• to redeem for the Canadian Spotlight Gala, present your badge at the Preferred Box Office at CSI Annex (720 Bathurst St), starting from 7:00PM
• to redeem for the Closing Night Gala, present your badge at the Preferred Box Office at Isabel Bader Theatre (93 Charles St W), starting at 6:00PM
Your badge may only be redeemed for tickets on the SAME DAY as the screening, subject to availability.
Your badge is NOT valid for the following screenings:
• Opening Night Gala: TO LOVE TO SING, on November 7th
• screenings at Innis Town Hall: DRAGON PAINTER, on November 11th; CHOP SUEY NATION, on November 12th; WHAT WE LEFT UNFINISHED, on November 13th
Your badge also grants you access to the Festival Lounge, located in room 440-B of 401 Richmond St West, open from 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM, November 7-15 (closing early at 3:30 PM on November 7 & November 15). Relax between screenings, experience the EAST OF THE ROCKIES augmented reality installation, connect to free wifi, and enjoy complimentary coffee & tea each day.
Your badge grants you complimentary same-day rush access to all sessions of our Reel Ideas Conference, taking place on Friday November 8th, at the Bachir/Yerex Presentation Space, suite 440-A of 401 Richmond St West. These industry initiatives provide local emerging talent, visiting delegates and established filmmakers a chance to connect with one another and explore the multiple facets of Toronto’s entertainment industry.
Paid tickets for these sessions are available in advance but if there is space available on the day of the conference, badgeholders will be admitted on a first-come first-serve basis. For further information, visit our website at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service