Welcome to the 29th Annual Taree Envirofair Stallholder Registration for 2020
This Registration is an expression of interest for the:-
29th ANNUAL ENVIROFAIR 2020
SATURDAY 6th JUNE 2020 - 9am - 3.30pm -TAREE PARK Corner of Wynter & Macquarie Sts Taree.
IN THE EVENT OF BAD WEATHER THE ENVIROFAIR WILL BE POSTPONED to SATURDAY 20th of June
You will be notified by email of your stall acceptance.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS CORRECTLY.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
● All stallholders must have their own current Public Liability Insurance - a copy of which must accompany this application form. The organisers accept no responsibility for any misadventure of stallholders.
● Bump in of stalls from 6:30am Saturday 6th of June. There is strictly no stallholder vehicle movement on the event site from 8.45am until bump out at 3.30pm. If you arrive after the bump in time you will have to walk your stall requirements and stock onto the event site. Friday bump is available to larger stalls & activations upon request.
●The site map may be subject to change after its issue, please note that everywhere is a good spot within the event.
● Stallholder vehicle parking must not impede any stallholder or emergency vehicle access.
● All sites must be clear of any rubbish or debris at the completion of the day; each stallholder is responsible for the site allocated to them.
● All electrical cables must carry a current Test and Tag label [Australian Standard AS3760].
● Stallholders need to bring their own set-up gear, and adhere to Australian Market WHS safety standards when setting up & trading- we recommend R&B hire 6552 3786 if you need equipment.
● No animals are permitted to be in, around, or next to stalls that sell food or packaged food products
● We encourage you to use environmentally friendly packaging and minimise waste.
● Applications may be declined if they are not in line with the philosophy of the Envirofair, available for viewing on the website at
● BOOKING DEADLINE: please ensure stall bookings are submitted & paid in full by 22nd May COB. Cancellations will not receive a refund after June 1st. Late bookings will be considered however a late fee will be incurred after the booking deadline date.
● All paid bookings finalised by May 22nd will be publicised on the Envirofair website, social media and site map as well as 2bob radio. Please ensure you send a photo of your stall or product and full description for our use on the website.
● Bad behaviour, abuse attitudes or unsafe stall practices or set up will not be tolerated and asked to rectify or leave the site immediately.
● We want you to be super happy and have a great festival, any problems can be directed to Rosie Smith or Envirofair Crew on the day.
●The Envirofair, via its event coordinator reserves the right to escort any stalls off site if they are deemed to be in breech of any of the conditions set out above.
● Enquiries : email
, phone 2bob 6552 6200 during business hours, contact Envirofair coordinator Rosie Smith 0400637150
Date of Application
Product, or Service FULL DESCRIPTION. Please include any links to your websites, social media pages or online presence below.
Stall Contact Person/ Name, Postal Address, & Phone Number.
3 x 3
6 x 3
Electricity $16.50 Extra 1 x 10amps (limited spaces). Food Stalls 1 x 10amps & 1 x 15amps (limited spaces)
Site Requirements eg:-away from staged music, under shade, near the renewable energy area, easy access to entry/exit points. *Please note we will try very hard to accomodate your needs
Total Payment to be made in full after stall confirmation to exhibit. All prices inc. GST. Please indicate which stall site you would like to book.
3 x 3 stall $55.00
3 x 3 with electricity $71.50
3 x 3 Not For Profit Stall $0.00(donations are encouraged however it is a lot of work for us)
6 x 3 stall $77.00
6 x 3 stall with electricity $93.50
3 x 3 food stall $165.00
3 x 3 food stall $165.00 with electricity $181.50
6 x 3 food stall $176.00 with electricity $192.50
Larger stall size P.O.A
I have read & agree to the Terms & Conditions associated with being a Stallholder at the Envirofair.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service