Year End Hockey Survey
The Marshfield Youth Hockey Association's Board of Directors would like to express our appreciation to all our parents, skaters, coaches and supporters. The MYHA program does not run without your time, work and dedication. As the current season is coming to an end, the 2019-2020 season may seem far away, yet during the summer months planning for the upcoming season already begins. In order to help with this planning the MYHA Board is asking for a few minutes of your time to complete the following survey.
1. Player's Name
2. Is your son or daughter planning on returning for the 2019-2020 hockey season?
If you answered "Yes" continue to the next question. If you answered "No" Please skip to question #4.
3. During the 2019-2020 season what level will your skater be skating.
6U - Mini Mites (Birth year 2013 or under)
8U - Mites (Birth year 2011 or under)
Squirt (Birth year 2009-2010)
Pee-Wee (Birth year 2007-2008)
Bantam (Birth year 2005-2006 exception if Freshman chooses high school level)
JV Tigers (Marshfield High School student)
Varsity Tigers (Marshfield High School student)
U10 Girls (Birth year 2009 or under)
U12 Girls (Birth year 2007 or under)
4. Please provide a short explanation as to why your son or daughter is not planning on returning for the 2019-2020 hockey season.
5. Please provide one or two positives about MYHA or this past season you would like the organization to continue with and build upon.
6. Please provide one or two constructive suggestions on how MYHA can improve our program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service