Follow directions. Read. Use your reading strategies for text, video, and images. Think:
1. What is the main idea?
2. What are the details and vocabulary?
3. How does this compare with what I have already read (watched, listened to) about this topic?
4. What is the same?
5. What is different?
6. What cause/effects situations are evident?
7. What conclusions can I make?
8. What generalization can I make about the topic?
9. What new insights do I have?
10. Why is this important to my topic?
11. Is this information accurate and valid?
12. What product does this information belong on?
What are the main ideas and details --- summarize what you learned and explain why this is important to your topic. Include correctly spelled vocabulary.
Name the number/concept of the EALRs you practiced most with a phrase explaining your activity
RA2.3.1 Compare: Found similarities and differences between hurricanes and tornados (hurricanes start on water)
Where did you work today? (List all)
Gooru, Notes, Exhibit, letter, etc.
What is your code name?
What is your grade?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nespelem School District #014.