ELS Extended Day Learning Program Application (2019-20)
Use this application to apply for the following positions:
1) Academic Intervention Teacher (Credentialed)
2) Enrichment Provider (Classified/Community Members)
- You must be available and committed to work all of the days/hours of the session you choose. It is your responsibility to find a sub for any days you are not available.
*Enrichment courses are offered Mon - Fri , 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
*Academic Inventions are offered Mon - Wed 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- Course (academic and enrichment) are offered in session that vary in length, you may sign-up for multiple sessions.
Session 1: Sept. 9 - Oct. 4 (4 weeks)
Session 2: Oct. 14 - Nov. 8 (4 weeks)
Session 3: Jan. 13 - Feb. 7 (4 weeks)
Session 4: Feb. 17 - Mar. 13 (4 weeks)
Session 5: Apr. 20 - May 15 (4 weeks)
- Applicants will be paid on a time sheet at an hourly rate. Additionally, .25 hours of prep time can be logged for each hour of classroom time
- Supplies must be pre-approved and a purchase order submitted to your site's after school lead.
- All courses must maintain a minimum of 10 students. Courses with continuous low attendance will be cut.
- You are required to take attendance every day of your course
- A course lesson plan must be submitted to your after school site lead before your application can be approved.
- You must develop, and submits a pre and post test at the end of your course.
Students must meet one of the following:
*1 or 2 on CAASPP
*STAR test results below grade level by one ore more grade levels
*"D" or "F" grade in Language Arts Class
- Focus on reading and writing (other subjects may be considered with pre- approval)
- Maintain a class size of 8 - 20 students
- Pre/post test are required. Pre test must be administered in the first week.
- Materials available to use: Renaissance, textbooks adoptions, Lexia (if applicable), or resources from units of study. Other materials can be used with pre - approval.
For more information on the East Lake Extended Day Learning Programs please contact the After School Coordinator, Charlotte White, at 707-994-2272 ext 2537 or email
Session you are applying for
Only apply for the upcoming session in which you are committed to being available the entire time. You may apply for other sessions as the window opens for applications. Application Windows are - Session 1 deadline Aug. 30, 2019, Session 2 deadline Oct. 9, 2019, Session 3 deadline Jan. 3, 2020, Session 4 deadline Feb. 11, 2020, Session 5 deadline Apr. 10, 2020
Upcoming Session 4: Feb. 17 - Mar. 13 (4 weeks) I agree to be available for the entire session time as posted.
Cell Phone Number
I am currently a...
Certificated KUSD Staff Member
Classified KUSD Staff Member
Community Memeber (non-KUSD Staff)
Grade(s) Program Will Be Available To
Check all that apply
Only one application per course
Academic Intervention (Must have a valid California Teaching Credential to apply)
Enrichment Provider (Classified/ Community Members may apply)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Konocti Unified School District.