Delegate Application Form
Delegate Application Form for Techfest World Mun 2020
Dates: 3-5 January 2020
Location: IIT BOMBAY
United Nations Human Rights Council:
1. New Emerging Digital Technologies and Human Rights.
Organization of Islamic Cooperation:
1. The Question of Palestine and the Boycott of Israel.
1. Strengthening Cooperation and Partnerships of Member States with Specific Focus on Cyber Security Policy.
United Nations General Assembly (Emergency Special Summit):
1. Congo War, 1960 (Historic).
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Good Global Summit:
1. Shaping the future of AI to build a sustainable world.
2. Assessing the Potential Risk of Weaponisation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data.
United Nations Woman:
1. Cultural Barriers to Women‘s Health in the Middle East.
2. Gender equality in the 2030 agenda for sustainable development.
United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Use of Outer Space:
1. Long Term Sustainability of Outer Space Activities.
2. Technology for Socioeconomic Development.
United Nations Environment Assembly:
1. Measures to Reduce the Damage from Natural Disasters.
2. Solutions for environmental challenges and sustainable consumption and production.
United Nations General Assembly Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee:
1. Rights of indigenous people.
2. Empowering conflict-affected children and youth.
United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation:
1. Safeguarding Cultural Heritage in Post-Conflict Areas.
2. Harnessing Emerging Technologies for the Achievement of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4.
United Nations Development Programme:
1. Addressing undernutrition and malnutrition in developed and developing nations.
2. Transparency and in development aid.
United Nations Disarmament and International Security Committee:
1. The question of the usage of Unarmed Combat Aerial Vehicles in conflict areas.
2. Laws relating to Autonomous Weapons Systems.
Prefer not to say
Current Institution :
City of Residence
Date of Birth
Will You Require Accommodation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service