Yoga Trigger Point (Part 1)
Taught By: John Peh
Thank you for making Yogapoint Singapore your preferred choice of learning.
Name (as per how you like it to appear on your certificate)
Please select the dates attending:
Saturday and Sunday 18th-19th May 2020.
Monday and Tuesday 11th - 12th May 2020.
Payment is required to secure a place.
When payment is made please notify via WhatsApp John 97844058
Mode of Payment
PayNow to 97844058 Peh Beng Tee.
Pay online Yogapoint OCBC account 687-334-219-001
Liability Disclaimer and Notices: Please read carefully
1) The course aim is to find relief from symptoms and is intended to be complementary to your condition and not as a substitute for medical treatment.
2) The demonstration and materials covered throughout the course are for reference only. It does not constitute any treatment service.
3) The provider/establishment reserves all rights to make amendments or changes to the program, which include and not limited to the delay of commencement or cancellation, without giving any reasons.
4) The fee paid is not refundable but transferable. For cancellation of the program, the provider/establishment provides a full refund.
5) By submitting this registration form, I agree to :
i)keep the provider/establishment of the course indemnified against all claims, suits, proceedings, and expenses whatsoever relating hereto.
ii) give my consent: (a) to the processing, use, storage and disclose of my personal data for the purpose of administering and managing the course, (b) for the use of photographs and videos of myself taken during the course for any publicity or marketing purposes and I understand that there will not be any compensation be extended for such use.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service