Student Director Application
Fill out the form to apply to be a student director
The Student Director has a great deal of responsibility in our productions. The student director receives a portion of the script that they will block, themselves. They will be part of the artistic decision-making throughout the rest of the production and will be a link between the cast/crew and the director.
- Taking attendance of cast & crew at performances & rehearsals.
- Running rehearsals in the director’s absence.
- Stepping into various roles in rehearsal should actors be absent.
- Taking acting notes for the director during rehearsal.
- Assisting in the making of artistic decisions, such as blocking, costuming, and other aspects of bringing the vision for the show onto the stage.
- Staging a selected part of the production themselves.
- Potentially working as part of the crew during the run of the production.
- Other various errands and organizational tasks, as assigned by the director.
Participating in the after-school productions is a tremendously rewarding experience, but an undertaking that necessitates a commitment of time and energy. Because of the serious nature of the student director job, only those with serious commitment to the productions should apply.
Which Production are you applying to student direct?
The Man Who Came to Dinner
Into the Woods
What year are you at Mountainside? (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
What is your email?
What is a good contact number for you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Beaverton School District.