Scholarship Application - Burlesque Act Development
Please fill out this form in its entirety to apply for the Philadelphia Burlesque Academy BAD scholarship in which full tuition is covered.
Deadline to apply for the BAD Scholarship: January 24th at 11:59P.M.
All entrants will be notified as to whether or not they have received the scholarship via email by end of day on January 27th.
One recipient will be awarded.
1. This must be your first time ever taking Burlesque Act Development.
2. You must be committed to attending ALL class dates March 19th - May 7th.
3. You must be committed to completing BAD by performing in the Student Showcase on May 9th.
4. You must be committed to supporting your classmates!
5. You must meet the requirements listed on the registration page. Performance experience is not required to apply!
***Please note that the scholarship recipient will be chosen according to who we feel will benefit the most from Burlesque Act Development based on their answers below. We are looking for someone with clear goals and a willingness to put in the energy required to get the most out of this workshop series!***
All levels, bodies, genders, and ages (21+) are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Name (please use your stage name if you have one! Stage name not required to apply.)
Please describe your experience in/with burlesque (i.e. have taken classes, attended shows, performed, stage kittened. etc).
How many hours per week are you willing to work on your act outside of class time? Please be realistic!
6 or more
In 1-4 paragraphs, please tell us why you are interested in taking Burlesque Act Development. Please include specific skills you want to work on or goals you would like to achieve. Please be concise!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service