WABA Promoted Events
Thanks for your interest in promoting your event through WABA!
Please read the fine print then fill out the information below.
The Fine Print
1. If you haven't already, please read this webpage (
) to make sure you know what's included in a WABA Promoted Event.
2. Here are some things that are not included
(not because we're mean, but because they end up costing a lot of time and money).
- Social Media promotion is not included in this service
- Print advertising is also not included.
- We don't offer volunteer recruitment.
- We can't act as a ride consultant (e.g help with route planning or other promotion).
- We can't make changes to your event on our web page, calendar, or email once it's live. We will send you a preview of the listing on the website before it goes live.
- We can't provide other design or marketing services, so make sure your logo is formatted correctly and your text is good.
3. Our email schedule:
- We send out our events email in the first week of every month.
- We'll invoice you right away.
- No refunds, transfers or exchanges
What's the name of your event?
When is your event?
Where is your event?
Limit to a few words, eg: "Downtown Silver Spring" or "Scenic Frederick County"
We do need you to have a website, so we have something to link to in our email and calendar
What kind of event is it?
A bike ride
A party, meetup, or other gathering
A class or educational opportunity
What is the name of the organization putting on the event?
Event Tagline or Short Description
This is what goes on our website. Please keep it under 250 characters. For the sake of clarity, please refer to your self or your organization in the 3rd person (e.g "Join the American Diabetes Association for a ride..." instead of "Join us for a ride"). Also please note that we can't change this once it goes up, so check your spelling and make sure all your information is correct.
What months would you like to promote your event?
May (note that our Events Newsletter tends to be quite full)
Please include a link to your image file (at a reasonable resolution) either on your website or on Dropbox or Google Drive. Preferred resolution is 1200px by 630px, minimum 600px wide. Photos work better than logos.
How long is the ride?
List all distances if there are multiple routes.
How many riders do you anticipate?
Is there a referral or discount code you would like us to include?
Please include this only if you have a field for it in your registration form.
Primary Contact Name
If we have questions, who should we call?
Primary Contact Phone
Primary Contact Email
Billing Contact Name
Who should we send the invoice to?
Billing Contact Phone
Billing Contact Email
Any questions or concerns?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Washington Area Bicyclist Association.