HEVGA European Symposium presentation submissions
Teach us something!
Smart solutions. Challenges overcome. Tell us about your experiences - personal stories from the classroom or departmental victories - we're all educators and we want to hear from you!
Some topic suggestions:
- Cross Border – tell us about your projects, or teaching, across Europe
- Practical work (game development) and examination thereof in higher educations
- Inclusivity and representation – how can we improve diversity in our educations
- Internships; how do you document learning outcomes and keep students safe?
- Research and incorporating current developments in our educations
- Do you teach something that is non-obvious yet greatly relevant for games?
- Tell us about your educations - what do you teach and why?
- etc. etc. etc.
Feel free to submit multiple suggestions!
How long is your talk?
Shorter talks means we will fit more of them, but don't let us cramp your style!
Abstract / elevator pitch
Author(s) names, institutional affiliations, and contact information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service