Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System Poetry Contest 2017
1. Contest is open to all Augusta-Richmond County residents age 13-18.
2. Limit of two entries per person.
3. All entries must be original work and contain appropriate content for teens (i.e. PG-13). All entries will be previewed for content and originality.
4. Entries will be accepted April 1-21, 2017.
5. Entries can be submitted online or in person at the Headquarters Branch (823 Telfair Street). Handwritten entries must be legible.
7. All winning entries will be posted on Augusta Public Library social media accounts and published in the July-August-September quarterly newsletter.
8. The top three poems will win a gift card to Barnes & Noble.
Contact Information (Email or Phone Number)
Title of Poem
Text of Poem
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Augusta-Richmond County Public Library.
Terms of Service