OBM Interest Survey
Read this before getting started!
The goal of this survey is to give you the opportunity to share insights into your skills
and experience while keeping brevity in mind. (We will receive hundreds of surveys, so I’ll
appreciate your brevity more than you know!) The key is to stand out with your content,
not its length. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
1. After reading the job description, why do you feel you are a strong fit?
2. Share one highlight of the last project you worked on. What made it a success?
3. Tell me about your favorite project you’ve ever worked on and what part did you play in it?
4. We all run into challenges while working on projects. Share with me one challenge you’ve experienced and how you worked through it.
5. Do you have experience working with programmers, designers and the other members of a virtual, technical team? If yes, briefly tell me about it.
6. Here’s a scenario for you: While working on a project, one of your programmers has missed their deadline for 3 days in a row and you no longer have any grace period. The work MUST get done TODAY. What do you do?
7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) what is your level of knowledge with internet marketing strategies?
8. Do you listen to podcasts or read blog posts? If so, what are some of your favorites?
9. Do you have a Facebook Page or Profile? If so, please post a link below.
10. What is your desired salary?
Give us your contact information so we can reach out to you if we’d like to set up an interview.
City & State
12. Is there anything else we should know about you?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Spark! Organizing, LLC.