We look forward to having you on board for this our fifth year of festival fun!
Please read the information below carefully prior to submitting your application - this is so we can make sure everyone has a great festival experience by knowing what to expect!
- The deadline for Art Team application forms to be submitted is Sunday 10th June
- Every member of the art Team will be asked to volunteer for a minimum of 16 hours carried out during the run up or break down of the festival ( 6th - 12th and 16th - 17th July respectively). The hours will be split into either 2 or 3 shifts.
- Volunteers will be selected on suitability and designated a team leader who will assign them shifts under their supervision
- Art Team members must be aged 18 or over on or before the 6th July 2018.
- The Art Team will need to arrive on site in good time for their shifts and have their hours recorded and signed off by their team later or the Festival Art Director in order to gain their free ticket to the festival.
- Shifts over 6 hours will include a 30 minute break
- All Art Team members who have NOT completed their hours in ADVANCE of the festival will need to pay a £70 deposit against their weekend festivals ticket. This deposit will be returned in full to you after you have successfully completed your hours. Please note the deadline for paying your deposit to us will be the 10th June.
In return for volunteering, you will get
* A free weekend wristband for the festival*The full Festival weekend off to enjoy yourself* Experience in the behind the scenes running of a festival* Support from a crew of experienced festival staff* Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) e.g. ear protection/hi-viz/goggles where required