Election Day Volunteer Sign-Up
First time volunteering at the polls, or generally have questions? Here are some answers to FAQs:
- You won't be alone! We will be staffing the polls with at least two volunteers per shift
- Water and snacks will be provided, but we do ask that you bring any additional food/drinks you would like
- We require that all volunteers wear a mask for the duration of their shift. Disposable masks will be provided if you don't have one, as well as hand sanitizer and gloves
- If you sign up for the "morning shift" starting when polls open at 6:00am, we ask that you arrive shortly before 6:00am to setup, and we will be coordinating with you or your shift partner to drop off supplies with you for the poll you will be working prior to election day
- You will be provided with a "Stephanie Lynch for City Council" t-shirt
- You don't have to worry about putting up signs, we've got that covered
- While we do ask that you try to sign up for a full shift, we understand you may only be able to do a partial time, and we will absolutely work with you to accommodate your schedule
- Further directions and other FAQs will be included in printouts in your supplies bag at the polls
Thank you for helping Stephanie at the polls on election day!
When would you like to work the polls? (If other please specify time range)
Do you have a preference for which poll you would work? (Choose any that you prefer)
Precinct 501 (John B. Cary Elementary)
Precinct 503 (Maymont Elementary School)
Precinct 504 (Randolph Community Center)
Precinct 505 (Clark Springs Elementary School)
Precinct 508 (Woodland Heights Baptist Church)
Precinct 509 (George Wythe High School)
Precinct 510 (Swansboro Elementary School)
What size shirt would you like?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service