Final High School Out of State Transcript Request
Once final transcripts are available we can can send them to your future college.

Out of State College/University: Complete the Google Form below to let us know where and how to send your final transcript. You only need to use this form if you school is not in the state of Georgia.

In State: If you are attending a college/university in the state of Georgia you will need to add your transcript request in

STC/East Georgia/Brewton Parker: If you took college courses you will have to request your transcript from that school. Typically there is a fee associated with requesting a college transcript.
Student Last Name, First Name *
College Attending *
How should we send you transcript? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Toombs County BOE. Report Abuse