If using a van, please provide the dimensions below, ensuring length includes tow bars:
If there are any special requriements, please provide details below. The Committee will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY YET - an invoice will be issued to you if your application is accepted.
All equipment must be tested and tagged prior to the event
If 3 phase power is needed, please note on the form below, cost is $20 per outet.
Please note that no changes can be made to the electrical requirements 14 days before the Festival.
1. I/we will provide public ($20m) and product ($20m) liability insurance cover for our stall and workers compensation insurance for our employees (if appropriate). I/we understand tha Richmond Village Fair Inc. is not bound to indemnify us in relation to any losses arising from any action against us.
2. I/we will provide such other insurance for our own benefit, including insurance in respect to loss, spoilage or theft of product and equipment, and loss of profits as we may require. I/we understand that Richmond Village Fair Inc. shall not be liable to us for any such losses.
3. I/we will provide my/our own tent, caravan or stall. I/we are aware that there may be requirements to comply with current building regulations, and I/we agree to comply with any such regulations. All structures are to be of sound construction and presentation, including attached signage and Richmond Village Fair Inc. reserves the right to inspect andwhere not satisfied request alteration, modification or removal.
4. I/we will comply with all relevant Council, Liquor Licensing requirements, Fire and Workplace Safety Standards including electrical and gas safety. I/we understand that site inspections will be undertaken, and I/we understand it is our responsibility to ensure that the appropriate regulations are followed.
5. I/we shall not invite, allow or permit other persons or groups, other than those include on this application form to share or use my/our site.
6. I/we acknowledge that Richmond Village Fair Inc. shall not be liable to us in respect to any damage, harm, loss or consequential loss arising from any damage, deterioration, spoilage or loss by way of theft, power loss, or otherwise of any product or ingredient belonging to us, and that we are and shall remain solely responsible for the safe keepingand storage of such products.
7. While Richmond Village Fair Inc. provide power to sites and every endeavour is made to provide continuity of supply, I/we acknowledge that Richmond Village Fair Inc. is not responsible for items outside of their direct control e.g. general Aurora power failure and stallholder equipment tripping out the common earth leakage.
8. That Richmond Village Fair Inc. may, for reasons including public safety and inclement weather, cancel the event, or part of, and I/we agree that no subsequent claim of compensation or of any nature can be made against Richmond Village Fair Inc. as a result of this.
9. I/we agree to be bound by the following rules of Richmond Village Fair Inc. including:
a. No advertising material (such as banners) or obstruction of any form is allowed outsid the designated stall area including between the sites
b. Excessive noise such that it inconveniences other stallholders of the fair will not be allowed.
c. While businesses are encouraged to pursue novel and interactive methods of attracting interest in their stall, practices disadvantaging others or endangering patrons will be discouraged.
10. Withdrawal of your Application:Withdrawal on or after 16 March - you will forfeit 100% of your site fee.
11. I/We hereby indemnify Richmond Village Fair against all claims and demands by the Clarence City Council, Commissioner for Licencing, public member or Stall owner relating to my/ our operation of the stall.
12. If application is unsuccessful, I agree to abide by the Committee’s decision and will not enter into any form of correspondence with the Committee or Fair Manager.
13. If your application is unsuccessful, please advise whether you want to be placed on a waiting list. If so, you will be contacted if a site becomes vacant.
Power: Single Phase $10 each 3-phase $20 each