Central Basin Municipal Water District developed an Event Participation Program to increase the District’s participation in water issue related events within the communities it serves. The program is designed to grant members of the District’s service area a better understanding of conservation, education, and water awareness.
The purpose of this policy is to define guidelines and procedures for District participation in community events.
Request Guidelines for Events
All participants will be required to submit an event participation form that will be subject to District approval. All requests must be in compliance with the District’s Administrative Code. Staff will contact you on the status of your request and if needed gather additional information.
For your request to be considered, the following criteria should be met:
1. Event Participation Request will only be considered if made by a city, non-profit or secular organization within Central Basin service area (Click on the link for a map of the District service area)
2. District participation cannot be provided for political, partisan, electoral or other related gatherings;
3. District participation will be provided at no cost to the requesting party and cannot be used for any alternative event or purpose other than the one specified on the request form;
4. All requests will be considered based on availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis;
5. Request should be made a minimum of four weeks prior to the event.
How to Submit
Request can be made by submitting a completed Event Participation Request Form. Please be sure to include the event flyers and/ or additional forms needed to be completed by Central Basin. If you have any questions please contact the District at (323) 201-5500 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Central Basin Municipal Water District6252 Telegraph RoadCommerce, CA 90040
Upon approval of the request, you will be contacted by Central Basin staff to finalize any specifics of the event.