Zenkaikon 2020 Press Pass Application
Please note that the deadline for press pass registration is March 6, 2020. All requests for press passes must be pre-approved.
Zenkaikon Entertainment, Inc. is pleased to offer press passes to qualified members of the media covering our convention event for 2020.
A press pass to Zenkaikon will grant representatives from your press outlet/organization full access to:
1. the vendor/exhibit hall;
2. panel rooms;
3. video rooms;
4. game room;
5. press room for interview sessions with guests(*).
(*)Please note that we cannot guarantee approval for requested interviews. Requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
* We have a limited number of press badges available for distribution each year. Because of this, not all applications may be approved.
* Press are expected to follow all Zenkaikon Convention Policies.
* A Press Badge does not grant access to Convention Areas before they are open, or to Convention Staff Only areas. If you wish to access these areas, please contact us so we can attempt to arrange.
* As a reminder, guests are unable to offer autographs during Press Sessions. They are available at regularly-scheduled Autograph Sessions during the Convention.
* Press photographers may not solicit payment for their services from attendees during the convention.
* Press are requested to send a copy of any coverage of the Convention to
by a month after the Convention. This will assist us in evaluating Press Requests for future years. We will also list your coverage on the Press page of our website.
* If any Press photographers would like to share their photos and videos with us for archival purposes, it is always greatly appreciated! If they are used later in any publication, the creator will be properly credited.
Representatives must also present a photo ID to obtain their press passes at the convention. Press passes will not be mailed.
Zenkaikon reserves the right to refuse or limit press passes to anyone or any organization for any reason. Press passes are not transferable.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Zenkaikon Entertainment, Inc..